Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Remember when I said "this is not a new post?"...

well, its still not...technically.
I know I've been slacking a bit, but what can I say except I'm sorry...work has been slow, so some of my material is drying up.
On the plus side, starting tomorrow at 5 pm cst, I'm on vacation for about a week... everyone is leaving the household except for me, so I'll have plenty of time to write. naked. eating cheetos.

Let that sink in for a bit, and I'll see you all soon with some fresh stuff for you  =)

2 comments:

  1. OHHH! Now I have to go hunting for my electric drill to remove that image from my brain LOL! Looking forward to the next post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When my husband and I went away for a weekend once, our then-roommate announced that he was going to be naked all weekend in celebration.

    He called us on the second day to announce that cooking sausage naked was NOT recommended.

    Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete